Follow Erotic_Thoughts on Twitter

Friday, February 18, 2011

Secret Surprise


You've been waiting all day.
Wondering what the surprise was that I mentioned earlier this morning.
Patience baby, just have patience.
Let's enjoy dinner, I cooked for you.
You skip through dinner as a child forced to dine on Christmas Eve, the only thing on your  mind is claiming whatever mystery reward awaits you.
I am a man true to my word, so I hand you a flat box.
Open it.
"A blindfold"? Yes, a blindfold, for your surprise has only just begun.
I tie the blindfold delicately but securely around your head to remove the benefit of vision. Tonight you will engage your other senses.
They say that when you lose one, the others heighten. Let's test that theory together.
Just sit right here, and I will be your tour guide, taking you on an expedition into sensory appreciation.
Just listen.
Listen.....
Do you hear it?
The quiet melody of strings playing in the background, almost drowned out by your breathing as the moment is starting to arouse you.
Listen for it, the harmony of strings in unison being played for your pleasure. I want you to hear my every word, so I'll keep the volume low.
I move in close to you caress the back of your head as I pull you in closer.
Do you smell that?
It's your favorite cologne. I know how it drives your senses wild, and starts a slow moisture within.
I watch as you stick your tongue out to taste my flesh, but I retract. I am in control of what senses will be titillated and when.
I watch as you begin to squirm ever so slightly in your seat. Hmm, your true arousal arrived earlier than expected. I still have so much more planned.
Now open your mouth ever so slightly, and taste what I have in front of you.
Mmmm, you want a hint? No, follow my instructions and I can guarantee your approval.
Stick your tongue out, and I will place it there.
See? I told you that you would enjoy it, chocolate covered strawberries with a dab of cream are your favorite.
What else would you have been expecting me to place on your lips luv?
I watch as your tongue traces the outline of the strawberry, traversing each succulent seed until your effort is rewarded with the delicious cream residing at the tip.
I watch as you eagerly devour the fruit ready for more.
More is what you shall have. I am here to give you what you crave, just in due time.
I can see you're growing impatient, but just as the moon awaits daybreak, your passion will be tuned into my deliberate schedule.
I lean in and delicately kiss the top of your head, and then your cheek, your wrist, , followed by the nape of your neck.
Your sense of touch is completely engaged and your body is ignited from the random nature of my targets.
I stand you up so that I can remove the remaining articles of clothing that you have left..
You won't need that bra, nor those panties, but keep your heels on.
As I notice the trickle of excitement begin to run down your leg, I realize that your body is aching, yearning for further attention, and I cannot stand idly by as this occurs.
I sit you back down and proceed to take my time manipulating each nipple with my tongue.
They stand even further at attention as they know they are the prey on my radar at the moment.
You throw your head back in delight as my tongue traces their shape and dances on the rim of your areolas.
I listen as you moan and attempt to fight the oncoming waves of passion that are overtaking you.
I move from your nipples to place kisses on your stomach skirting around your belly button.
As I move closer to your treasure, you part your legs in anticipation.
I decide to bypass the obvious destination to continue kissing down your thigh, and you moan in deliberate disappointment; be patient my love, the time is near.
As I travel back up your other leg, I plunge my tongue into you causing you to gasp and then catch your breath as the feelings of pleasure hit you in a rush.
You open your legs further as my tongue wags to and fro on your swollen and throbbing clit.
You grab the back of my head as my mouth finds new ways to release your orgasm from captivity.
You thrash about in your seat as I work furiously to capture all of the moisture that escapes your delicious body.
As you feel the moment begin to consume your body, I grip both of your thighs, and I feel them begin to tense about my head.
You alert me that you are cumming as I work to claim the reward that I most eagerly seek.
I stand you up, still dripping from the orgasm experienced, and turn you around while placing your hands on the chair's backing.
You arch your back in preparation for what comes next.
In a surprise, I drop to my knees, and begin to taste you from behind; never expect me to follow a pattern, your body is my playground and I'm easily distracted.
I watch in delight as your knees buckle and you plead with me to fill you with what you crave.
Again, in due time.
I stop licking you long enough to unbuckle my pants. You hear my zipper and instantly I see a smile widen across your lips.
I step around to the back of the chair to place my ever throbbing manhood on your lips.
You react without thinking and try to take as much as you can into your mouth while murmuring something about enjoying my taste.
I delight at the feeling of your lips and tongue as they work to encourage the cum from me.
That's enough, I don't want you to fill up on an appetizer.
I step back around the the front of the chair, where you are waiting, legs open, dripping with erotic anticipation.
I slowly insert myself inside you as you wait with baited breath, a little more, a little more, and once I am completely engulfed by your essence, I just allow him to throb inside you. A very due welcome to being in his most comfortable place.
I watch you as you drop your head, the feeling of being full of me has you ready to engage me as I slowly start to stroke.
While stroking you, I allow an ice cube to drip onto your spine.
What you thought our sensory expedition was over? Perish the thought.
The chilly drippings cause your attention to waiver, which is just what I wanted.
Every time I see that you shuddered from the drop, I push deeper inside you.
Your imminent orgasm is my destination, and it's full steam ahead.
You beg me to release you from your blindness, but alas, you are not in control; and this is my party.
I proceed with my plan as I push deeply into your ever beckoning desire.
As the time passes, I count your orgasms as they slip past. One, two, three, four, shall I keep going?
You beg me to cum, as the taste of my silken pleasure on your lips would be the perfect conclusion to an erotic affair of this magnitude.
Hearing your pleading and watching your body's complete loss of strength encourages me to allow what you have asked for.
I stroke harder as I feel the moment approaching.
Closer.
Closer.
I pull out of you, as I move around and place myself on your lips.
You place your lips around me as you begin to withdraw all of me as my body shakes and I fight to keep my composure.
With my entire reservoir spent, I step back, as you lick your lips, and tell me how sweet my cum is.
I take your blindfold off.
As your eyes adjust to the light, I begin to place the blindfold over my eyes.

Now it's my turn....







7 comments:

  1. OMG!!! WHAT A WAY TO START MY DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, is all I can really say at the moment :)
    But very honored that I was your muse

    ReplyDelete
  3. My anticipation is now heightened. I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful to know the one your with

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is more than delicious.. I appreciate the detail of your attention.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is more than delicious.. I appreciate the detail of your attention.....

    ReplyDelete