Follow Erotic_Thoughts on Twitter

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Overtime Pt. 2



My face flushed with embarrassment, I looked at  him sternly and said, "What exactly do you mean"? He replied, I noticed you out of the corner of my eye when you tried to hide behind the stack of boxes, but I'm not upset. "Did you like what you saw"? Maybe. "Maybe"? he said. "I think that would be more of a yes, judging by the wet spot in your chair". Now completely mortified, I agreed that maybe I enjoyed his show just a little bit, but that it was just that a show, and while I enjoyed that was the end of things. Yes, I was lying, but I can't just pounce on this sexy stranger who is eying me up and down like a ravenous animal and I his prey. Oh, that bulge in his pants is screaming for attention, and I know just what to do with it.

I can't let on to how turned on I am, so I decide to play "coy" in the hopes he will play my little game. I flash a seductive smile, and then say, "even if I was turned on, we're both here in the office so there is nothing we could do about it". He looked at me and said,  "There is much that could be done about it, if you'll simply allow yourself the chance and stop denying your true nature". I'm upset that he is so accurate, but I certainly can't give him the satisfaction of reading me so dead on. I attempt to offer my name, but he cuts me off mid sentence saying, "I honestly don't care, what I want is you and the details will fall in line. By this point, I can hear my pearl vibrating throughout my entire body, and all I can think about is this man taking me right here and right now, but he can't have it that easy. I look at him and say, "Look, this has been fun and all, but I have work to do, I'm sure you do too". I spin around in my seat totally turning my back to him, HOPING he's the man that I'm giving him credit to be. I begin trying to resume my processing, but the numbers look like gibberish as my focus is a million miles away from the task at hand. All I can think about is him, that beautiful skin, caressing me, pleasing me, entering me..

I think he's been teased enough, I turn around to let him off the hook, and - he's gone?? Now this is just great, not only do I run into a chance encounter, I scare the poor man off. It figures. I'm soaked with excitement, running from my toes through every synapse in my brain, and I just chased off the opportunity for relief.

As I lean forward to start typing, two strong hands reach down and grab my breasts. Before I could even gasp in shock, my chair gets pulled back and he is standing there without a stitch of clothing on. My God this man is beautiful. Stunning chocolate physique, a dick to drool over, eyes that are looking right into my inner bad girl, oh he is too much.

His hands work and massage my breasts, skillful fingers tracing over my erect nipples through my bra. I try to ask him what he's doing, but at this point, he knows exactly what he's doing, and me trying to tell him no would just be a blatant lie. Do what you know how to do baby. Please me.

He snatches by blouse open, and un-clasps my bra with his index finger and thumb. My tender breasts jump out to greet this skilled stranger. He moves in closer and begins to massage my breasts as he takes my nipple in his mouth. Oh, his tongue is marvelous! It races and dances around my nipple, stiff from all the attention. I look at him, and his eyes are closed, he is in another place. The thought of being his receiver of erotic attention keeps me captivated, and I just continue to stroke his muscular back as he has his way with me.


I reach down and slide my hand in my panties, and start to massage my clit. This feels so good being so bad with this stranger, this dark, mysterious man who I know nothing about, but seems to know all my trigger spots as if he studied me as a class. I reach out for his dick, I am so ready to see it again, this time in a more personal setting. This time for my direct enjoyment. He removes my hand from my panties and then licks my fingers. "Mmm, I'm going to enjoy tasting you". Baby, you can feast as long as you desire, mama isn't going anywhere. He takes my hand and guides it to his dick. "I know you like it, I saw how you were staring". "Having a nice dick doesn't impress me as much as knowing how to use it". He smiled and said, "You let me know". I take his dick out and I swear, this thing should come with a warning label. Veins bulging, head swollen, it looks like a massive piece of candy that I want right now..

I lean forward and attempt to take him into my mouth. Mmmm, just like chocolate, but better because no calories.  A delectable treat. I feel the head as it throbs against the roof of my mouth, my tongue rises up to me the underside as he moans aloud. Now I'm going to show you just what you've gotten yourself into. I caress his balls as his manhood finds its way to my tonsils. Should I tell him that I don't have a gag reflex? Nah, I'll just show him. :-)

He leans back and grabs the back of my hair, I get so turned on as he encourages me to take more of him. I gladly reciprocate by opening my lips further and allowing more of him to push into my salivating mouth. I could taste this man for hours, but just as I am getting into it, he stops me, and looks me in the eye and says, "I want to taste you right now". He stands me up, slides my panties off and then shoves everything off of my desk in one swipe. He sets me down , and presses me back down on the desk. I raise my foot up on the desk and open my legs.  He kneels down ready to engage and begins kissing my thighs the sheer excitement of the moment has me dripping with suspense. He starts by slowly kissing my lips as he strokes the hood of my clit. His lips feel so good as he begins to part mine. He buries his tongue inside me as I race to catch my breath. His warm breath feels so good on my clit. I beg him to taste my clit, "Please, keep going" I plead. He parts my lips and begins to run circles around my clit with his tongue. With his tongue waggling back and forth across the tip of my clit, it feels like lightning is shooting through my body. I grab his head and push his mouth further. I want him to taste all of me.

I feel my body start to tremble as I recognize that an orgasm is nearing.  I feel it stirring in my spine as I clutch his head and shoulders. My legs tense up as my thighs clutch his head. I'M CUMMING!! My head whips back and my eyes roll into the back into a state of bliss. He looks up at me and says, "Get ready for me". He moves in to kiss me, and I can taste myself on his lips. Everything about this moment is driving me crazy. As he's kissing me, he slides his finger inside me and begins to stroke my G Spot. This man knows my body, and seems to have every detail covered. I part my legs further, as he begins to rub his head against my lips. I am so moist, that each rub causes his dick to glisten even further. As he starts to insert, he lightly grabs my face and says, "Look at me, watch my eyes as I enter you". MMMM, I feel every inch of him as he enters my treasure. He strokes with confidence, knowing that every thrust is a small piece of pleasure reserved for us. I meet his every thrust with baited breath, gripping him inside me, encouraging him to enjoy himself. His eyes seem to stare right into my soul and I can't hide anything from him. He knows I am craving more, wanting all of him in every way. His strong hands massage every part of me that they touch and I melt in their response. He grabs my legs to motion for me to flip over onto my hands and knees. Baby, you don't have to ask twice...

I stand there legs open, back arched, waiting for him to mount me. He takes his time to survey my body, and I'm so excited that he is so turned on by me. He leans in and says, "I love the way that you smell, and how you feel in my hands". He strokes my back and as I raise my head to engage him; he slides his throbbing member inside me. Umf, I had to take a moment to prepare as he is more than I have ever had before. He pumps into me and I receive his every thrust with excitement, passion, and lust. I want this to go one forever.  He grabs my ass as he opens and works them to allow him further entry. I slam my hand down on the desk in thrilling excitement to his ability. I don't know where he came from, but dammit, I'm glad he's right here right now inside me.I work his dick inside me, I'm not without any tricks as well. I continue to milk him and work him as he pushes deep into my femininity. I hear the pace of his breathing starting to change, and I realize that his time is nearing. He moans to me that he's going to cum soon. I continue to work him even harder, realizing that I want him to cum as badly as he does.The thought of all this is bringing me to yet another orgasm, I shake and shudder as I feel his dick work me like a polished tool. As the moment begins to capture him, I turn around and stroke his dick and watch his cum spray all over my breasts. Even this man's orgasm is sexy. Once his entire load is spent, we both sit back and take a moment to compose ourselves. I passionately kiss him on the lips, as I grab my underwear and stand up. I look back at him smiling as he looks at me and says, "By the way, my name is A-, I stop him. I look him in the eyes, kiss him again, and say. "I honestly don't care, what I wanted was you and I got my wish"...

10 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!! What a wonderful continuation. Makes me want to work overtime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was amazing, i loved it!!! im ready for more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I thoroughly enjoyed this piece. It definitely makes me want more of your work! KUDOS & WOW!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. From your dirty mind...I'm not surprised! lol Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg! Very nice. I, I, I think I just came.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow..... that was an awesome ending for a day at wrk..late night love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your lyrical description is so appetizing

    ReplyDelete