Follow Erotic_Thoughts on Twitter

Monday, February 21, 2011

Overtime


   I absolutely hate working late. The long day wasn't enough, but now they expect me to stay late? I tell you the nerve of this company. I did not receive a Master's Degree to be treated like this. All of the big boys are nursing cognac at home while I'm here processing their payroll. Being a woman in corporate America is no walk in the park, but my mother didn't raise me to be a quitter.

   What's this? You have got to be kidding me! Not only am I here late, but they have the audacity to have left the intern working in the stock room? This place is truly incredible. Just like a typical guy, headphones on, music blaring, he doesn't even notice me. It brings me a bit of humorous delight to watch him as he moves those huge reams of paper around and carry out his tasks all the while not even aware that I'm watching him.

Oh well, back to work. That was enough of a comical interruption. I have work to finish, that's not going to disappear on it's own. I sit back down to begin typing when I suddenly flash to a quick vision of the intern. What was his name? eh, it doesn't matter. I will say though, he was kind of cute. FOCUS! Get this payroll done, so you can go home!

One more peek wont hurt. What the hell, I'm salaried anyway; this is my time to use as I see fit. I might as well enjoy some eye candy for all my diligence. I creep back to the back again to spy, and there he is. But, what is he doing? His back is to me and I know what it looks like, but surely it's not that. OK girl, get those dirty thoughts out of your mind. This boy is not masturbating in the stock room, OH MY GOD, he IS!! I duck behind the door so as he can't see me, and I know I should walk away but he is delicious!

Look at that stomach, and that beautiful chocolate skin. The way the sweat from his hard work is glistening off of his brow looks like candy. Speaking of candy, that dick looks absolutely scrumptious! I wish- get a hold of yourself girl, just enjoy the show and get back to work!

Well, if I'm going to enjoy the show, then I don't see why I can't truly enjoy myself. I begin to rub my breasts ever so lightly as I watch him stroke that beautiful dick up and down, back and forth; imagining what it must feel like to have that thing in my hand. My body is starting to tingle as the thought of being his object of desire intrigues me. I almost wish he knew I were right here touching, fantasizing about him.

I wish I were in there right now, feeling that washboard stomach, rubbing that bald head, and encouraging him to share that amazing muscle with me. It has been a while since I had someone worth giving it to, and if he fucks like he strokes then I would be impressed.

I would love to see him stripped of everything so that I could see his entire body. I want to see that muscular back, moving down to his ass, and I'm a sucker for defined thighs. It's so sexy how he throws his head back when it feels good to him. I'm surprised he hasn't cum yet. His self-control turns me on even more. I notice my fingers beginning to trace a familiar path as they head between my legs. I know I shouldn't be doing this, but the more I watch him, the more excited I become. I can feel the heat emanating from my panties and I'm so wet I could devour him. I'll just rub my clit, and attempt to keep things together, but he has me ready to cum.

I'm breathing so hard, I'm amazed that he hasn't heard me. Thank you Beats By Dre headphones. I continue to rouse my pearl as he strokes away oblivious to the world surrounding him. He is in his own world, but by watching him as I am playing, I feel like we are there together and I'm savoring every second. OK girl, get a hold of yourself. You have work to do and while the sheer sight of him is bliss, he doesn't know you're watching and you don't know anything about him!

Just one more peek wont hurt, I squeeze my thighs together as a bead of moisture escapes and begins to run down my leg. OK, it is time to go. This boy has me so worked up, I need to get out of here before either of us gets caught. Who am I kidding? There isn't another soul in this building, and as late as it is the chances of anyone stopping by are impossible.

My panties are soaking wet, nipples erect, and my body is alive with every nerve ending feeling like live wires as I watch this man stroke his beautiful dick. I'm very intrigued to see him cum, but I almost hope that he doesn't, this teasing is driving me insane!

OK, enough of this, I have spent entirely too much time down here, and I need to cum myself. I walk back to my desk where I sit back down and continue with my mental stimulation. The vision of him stroking and imagining that he was in front of me taking me, consuming me, is driving me crazy. I allow my hand to slowly trace my lips as I am dripping wet now and completely unashamed about it. I lean my head back and begin to allow myself to drift when I hear a voice clearing it's throat. OH JESUS!! It's HIM!!  I remove my hand and attempt to try to save my face, but he knows what I've been doing, and there is no way to hide it. As I begin to look up at him, I see that his member is about to burst through his pants. I look at him with embarrassed eyes, and ask him if I can help him. He says, "I just want to know why you left"...

To be continued.....

12 comments: