Follow Erotic_Thoughts on Twitter

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Weatherman



Don't ask me if I want to,
Lets not get lost in what we won't do.
That sweet taste of sensual success is what I crave,
Pure hunger of your smile makes me its slave.
Seeking out your femininity with magnanimous splendor,
Bringing pure earthly erotic power to your places so moist and tender.
Love's an escape, I'd rather keep you you bound in sublime passion,
Providing a place of safe retreat where you will reside with me: activating nimble fingers, complex techniques, displayed and doled out in nothing less than an immaculate fashion.
My words serve lightning,
My verbs evoke thunder.
As I speak, storm clouds gather, but don't fret,
I will open the skies while everyone stays dry.

You're the only one I want wet.....

1 comment: