Follow Erotic_Thoughts on Twitter

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Instinct


Come in.
We've gone throughout the day waiting to see one another again and now you're here. As you enter, I smell your fragrance and it sends signals of arousal directly to  my brain. It appears that you feel the same way as you step closer to my neck and nestle in closer to draw in the aroma that you enjoy so much. I grab you by your waist and pull you in close to me, I am not for timid games tonight. I crave you tonight, and you will find out just what that craving entails. As I pull you in, I kiss you passionately as my hand travels the length of your spine. I love your smooth skin, and how my hand rests as it reaches your soft supple ass.  I take a generous squeeze as I suck your tongue, lips grinding against one another in a frenzy. I savor the passion of our encounters and only want to see you thoroughly satisfied and pleased to a draining extent.

I love how your breath smells like honey, and your lips are just as sweet. You wrap your arm around me as your hand strokes my chest and my stomach. The thrill of having you here has me aroused in ways I can't even begin to offer explanation to. You find this out as your hand drifts down below my waist and feels the ever growing bulge take notice running along my thigh. I squeeze you tighter as I begin to undo your bra under your blouse. I pull you into the living room and begin to move to close the shades, but right now, I don't care who's watching. Anyone who happens to wander by will learn through example just how a woman should be satisfied.

I lead you to the couch, where I begin stripping your garments off you. Like a child on Christmas day, I can't wait to get to the prize which I so desperately seek. My impatience is met in finding you in a sexy lace bra and boy short set. I momentarily struggle with the choice of watching you in this outfit, or ripping it off of you and devouring you. My latter decision takes precedence. I hoist you up on my shoulders and begin to feast upon you. I listen as your moans travel from engaged, to aroused, to pre-orgasmic. I love how excited you get as I taste you, how your moisture travels down my face; coating my lips, tongue, and chin. You try to maintain composure, but we both know that you are one lick away from total delirium.  My tongue parts your lips, as it flutters on your clit; enjoying every electric jolt that you seem to be suffering from. I take in all of you as my tongue probes deeper, insatiable at best for I could stand here and eat you until time stands still.

I lower you onto your back as I continue my meal. You play with and massage your nipples while my tongue resumes its mission with complete enthusiasm. I love how your body bucks and sways with each lick. you try to scoot away as my licks bring you closer to orgasm. Don't run, you only make it worse. I lock my arms around your thighs as my tongue works with purpose.I feel your thighs begin to clench. I know that you are close, so my mouth goes into overtime extracting your pleasure and getting me closer to earning my prize. You grab my head as you moan, "I'm cumming"! Success never tasted so sweet.

Your desire to feel me inside you overtakes you as you hungrily grab at my underwear to get them off. As you pull them down, my dick sits and waits throbbing for you and is ready for the next step. without a word, you wrap your lips around my manhood, moaning deliciously as your eyes close and you lose yourself in the moment. My head drops back from the feeling of your lips working the underside of the shaft, slow delicate lick on the vein drive me into ecstasy. I grab your head and slide more of him into your mouth as you eagerly receive me. You look up at me and I know that you are enjoying yourself just as much as I am. As your mouth continues to massage my erection, providing it soothing licks and strong sucking motions; I whisper, "Baby, you're the best".

I need to be inside you now.

I lay you on your back and lift your legs as I let him throb right on your clit. Your moisture is now a running faucet and I intend on plugging that leak. I look you right in the eye as I slowly insert him, and command you to keep your eyes open. I want you to see everything. Watch as he enters you, feel every inch of him as he fills you up. Feel how I occupy your slippery walls. Enjoy the moment of feeling in deep inside you resting at the bottom of you, throbbing in sync with your racing pulse. I start off slow, giving you deep passionate strokes, as my hands traverse every part of you leaving no place unattended. I kiss and suck on your Achilles heel as I pump and deliver you into the hands of bliss herself.  I push your legs back further as I kiss the back of your knee knowing that it's one of your favorite erogenous zones. I remember everything and use every part of you as a blueprint to your satisfaction. My strokes take a bolder approach as I begin to pump harder, holding onto your legs to anchor you; stay right here and take every single inch of my dick.

I grab your ankles as I stand and deliver. Watching you bite your lip makes me even more excited so I continue to stroke even more furiously till the noise of our friction sounds more like a dip in the pool. I flip you over because it's time for you to truly see how much I have missed you. I grip your ass as I push deep, releasing any pent up frustration that inhibits me. You respond by pushing back toward me and asking me for more. I will make sure that you understand just what you asked. I begin to long stroke you making sure that you feel every inch of me on every stroke. Your pussy takes its medicine with delight as you bury your head in the pillows on the couch. Baby, I don't care about my neighbors, make as much noise as you want.I watch as your orgasms come one after the other. I love being the vehicle of your satisfaction and will continue to be so for as long as you allow me to be. I love the feeling of your hot, sweaty skin, as it is manipulated, caressed, and massaged by me as I delight in every second of being inside you. I watch as the sweat runs down my chest, this is work and I am working hard for every second of satisfaction. I pull your hair, in an effort to lift your head. I want you to watch in the mirror at the faces you make. Your faces describe pleasure, and I want you to enjoy each moment. I slap and grip your ass, as each stroke finds its way home. The sexy puddle of sweat that has formed at the small of your back has me entranced as I move my hips in an erotic rhythm that only you can hear at the moment. As I stroke, I feel that orgasm is near, I raise you up and we both look in the mirror. Watch as I kiss and bite your neck, as my hands grip and squeeze your breasts, and you feel this throbbing, thick dick inside you.

I ask you where do you want my cum, and you tell me deep in you. I can certainly oblige. I grab your shoulders as my strokes become completely animalistic. Primal instinct replaces intellectual cunning, and my only aim is to stay engaged with our animal egos locked in embrace. As I feel the orgasm swelling up, I focus on continuing my stroke, as you are cumming as well. I wait until I feel you tighten your muscles from your orgasm, and then I release inside you. My head whips back as the feeling of complete orgasmic intoxication engulfs me. I continue to stroke as your pussy milks every last bit of silken pleasure from my throbbing shaft. As he starts to soften, and I finally pull him out, I stand up and pull you up to meet my lips, that are waiting to kiss you again; thanking you for a beautiful trip to paradise.

13 comments:

  1. This was wonderful! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG *time for a cold shower*

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was incredibly hot! Not even the air conditioning can save me now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! I can certainly see why you are good at writing!!! That was very hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sensual and erotic, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. More like thank you! Eagerly waiting. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laaawd have mercy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your writing. You're very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bitting my bottom lip saying to myself damn that was excellent and mindblowing.
    Erotic at it's best...

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad I have you to read to make me feel naughty wen there's Know a man around lol.... your writing is mineblowing on all level Thanks, and keep cumming wit more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Edge of my seat Clenching my thighs the whole time

    ReplyDelete